We wanted to continue to keep you up to date with news regarding the End of Year Band Banquet scheduled for Sunday, May 3rd. Currently, we are still planning on our End of the Year Band Banquet Luncheon to be held at the WGV Renaissance where we look forward to honoring our Seniors, celebrate our awards ceremony, have fun in our bidding wars with parking spaces, and new this year we get to raffle Marriott Points! In light of how very rapidly things can change in these uncertain times, we want you to know that the health of you and your family matters. We will be holding off on sending out the registration until classes resume. What that means for you:
• Band Banquet registration will be open for a short period of time only.
• Registration will be done by electronic means only through PayPal thus keeping contact at a minimum.
o Cost of tickets are $45 per person (Students will need to purchase tickets as well as family members). There will be a pass through charge of 2.9% and $0.30 (PayPal’s fee) at check-out.
o When you initiate the check-out process, you will have the option to pay with a debit or credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
o Cognito uses Microsoft Azure; a highly available, cloud-based, and secure hosting environment. Cognito's environment is PCI (DSS) level 1 compliant, and you can find the full list of security verifications on their website at www.cognitoforms.com. PayPal is also PCI level 1 compliant. View more about PayPal’s security on their website. Your credit card data is never transmitted, processed, or stored by Cognito. All sensitive transaction data is transmitted directly from your browser to PayPal for secure processing. All payment forms accessed through public links are over SSL, and PayPal's processor always runs over SSL as well.
• All Student Band Dues must be PAID IN FULL by April 20th, 2020 to attend. ***This includes both past and present dues for Concert, Symphonic, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Ensembles, Marching and Indoor (Guard and Percussion). Please reach out to Jillian Reep at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns regarding your students account.
• If your Student is a Senior and dues are NOT paid by April 20th, 2020, regardless of attendance, their account will end up on the Student's Debtor's list at Nease High School and could impact their ability to walk at Graduation or attend End of Year Events.
• In the event the banquet should be cancelled due to COVID-19, refunds for the Band Banquet or subsequent credits to your student’s account will be given after May 3rd, 2020 (Original Day of Banquet).
If you should have any questions regarding the banquet, please reach out to Candy Casto or Wendy Sztolyar at email@example.com.
As always, we thank you for your patience during this time.